superquad street legal  Index du Forum
superquad street legal  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why Does Facebook Login Page Look Different

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    superquad street legal Index du Forum -> Catégorie ateliers -> SAVirus "service d'entre aide"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deelar

Masculin
Point(s): 505
Moyenne de points: 1,03

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Does Facebook Login Page Look Different Répondre en citant

Why Does Facebook Login Page Look Different
> DOWNLOAD

sidieka said on September 2, 2011 at 6:47 pmi have been happy with facebook for the longest time, however i have been unable to access fazcebook from my laptop since 1st Sept 2011. The web browser used Individual user preferences SCREEN RESOLUTIONS The most common screen resolutions these days are 1280x1024 or 1024x768 pixels. So I figure they are having a big problem with their programmers and havent been able to fis the program all the detaile right yet, just do what I did dont worry about face book and go on about your business as if there was no Face Book site at all. When this was first vaguely previewed back in October, Facebooks intention seemed pretty clear to me at the time: to make the entire web its tributary system. We minus well have a Rabbit run for office. Your account is already verified.I can not log in what to do ??? when I try i see only this message and than nothing. I tried different solutions& Finally it works: I added s to http. stephen acquah said on August 8, 2011 at 7:55 pmits all started when i uploaded some pictures, since then my facebook appears very faint whenever am logging on my computer. Michelle Charbonneau Resendes said on January 14, 2011 at 8:01 pmI can not access face book page at all!All I did was change my email address&Now It will not even let me go to page at all.Please fix,Thankyou,Michelle. .. We minus well have a Rabbit run for office. No problem except the number listed was an old number of mine that I no longer have access to. Anonymous said on August 17, 2011 at 4:53 amplease help, when i sign on to my facebook account, it just stalls and keeps adding new tabs at the top &loading&.loading&loading&loading&.and ect. show more Two months ago I took on an unpaid internship in the business analytics field within a startup clothing company. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SCRIPT TO PASTE IN THE URL TO VIEW FB FULL SITE AND NOT BE REDIRECTED TO MOBILE. Annoyed user said on August 26, 2010 at 4:17 amI cant get into my Face Book, because my computer says It doesnt have a secure connection. Im seeing if the parental controls might be a problem, but it works some times for a couple of days, then shuts down for a week. Different operating systems and browsers render the buttons on forms and text boxes completely differently. if peoples spend their time and money, it shoul work properly. Barbara Hibbert said on April 30, 2011 at 2:50 pmWhen I log on to facebook I struggle to scroll up or down.ANot Respondingmessage comes up at the top and it seems to freeze.I do not have this problem on any other site I visit. Why Doesn't Facebook Look Like This? Posted Apr 21, 2010 by MG Siegler (parislemon) 0 SHARES Next Story Downfall Producer And Constantin Film Partner Loves Those HitlerParodies As you may be aware, tomorrow, Facebook kicks off its big f8 developer conference in San Francisco. Please keep it real with one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome Safari Microsoft Internet Explorer . I told them that was impossible because it is the only email that I have ever had and that I also have my FB account set up to send a message to that same email address everytime someone writes on my wall or sends me a message, so how can they not find my address? I have sent at least 3 meassages to the help center and at this point I think that they are just ignoring me, or do not believe me??? Everyone can see my FB page except for me and that is crazy. now i am unable to log into fb from my system, but when i tried frm other systems, it works. And some older computers may still be set at 800x600 pixels. My friends are writing to me everyday and I have at least 100 messages to reply to, I know this only because I see them when I check my email. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever what could be wrong.Martin Brinkmann said on July 15, 2011 at 9:39 amDid you try connecting to ?I would start with a thorough virus scan of you system, use Avast, Microsoft Security Essentials for that, Dr. cant handle the traffic, thereby when theyre experiencing heavy traffic, they block logins.Kind of like a DDOS on themselves, to protect themselves, if you will.Umm, that kind of garbage caused me to leave two Internet providers back in the dialup era. I knew this wasnt right and they were breaking some type of labor laws.My boss would. The facebook suddenly shows you need login in , then i login in with my password but failed many times even i have sent request for new password, also It shows i need to identify this password is correct and ask me to provide the computer name? this is for Home computer why it happen? As my Email which is directly to Gmail coz using netvigator only allow 8MB, GMail can have more storage. This needs to change. First they are annual so every year they sort of reconise the best people/movies of each category in films. facebook should understand that. Lorita said on May 30, 2011 at 5:24 pmHI I live in HK. sharlene said on December 28, 2010 at 11:42 pmjus keep trying in2 facebook asking for sum code. You can also customize the types of stories it sends you. Majority of the work I do benefits them more than it benefits me 5a02188284
direct link to delete facebook account permanentlyfacebook curl loginfree download code black facebookemail marketing facebook like buttonfacebook page apps downloadfacebook social plugin internet explorerfacebook fotos perfilcute birthday graphics for facebookfree download facebook messenger for nokia mobilesfacebook feed likes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    superquad street legal Index du Forum -> Catégorie ateliers -> SAVirus "service d'entre aide" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange